FCC is one of the newest, state of the art, business centers in Arizona. With over 42,000 sq ft of: commercial office space, R&D Facilities, Conference Rooms, Training Center, Mastermind Group, Accounting Services, IT Services, Video and Recording Studio, Website and Social Media Services, Commercial Grade Kitchen with Private Dining and Roof Top Wine Club, Patio Areas and one of Arizona’s oldest and historical landmarks at the end of our parking lot, The Monastery Restaurant with outdoor BBQs and Sand Volleyball Courts and much more. Falcon Corporate Center is the home of FarSuperior Partners, LLC which operates a business community (FarSuperior.com) and incubator with businesses covering North America.
In the heart of Arizona in the Mesa area, FCC is located at Falcon Field which is a general aviation airport owned and operated by the City of Mesa. Located in northeast Mesa, Falcon Field is minutes from hotels & luxury resorts, major league spring training baseball, outdoor recreation, entertainment, shopping, Arizona State University, and other metro area cities.
Falcon Field serves as a reliever to Phoenix Sky Harbor International and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airports, the region’s two commercial service hubs. It is convenient to three major freeways, including the Loop 202 Red Mountain Freeway, the 101 Freeway north-south corridor, and Highway 60 Superstition Freeway east-west corridor.
FCC and FarSuperior Partners, LLC serves as a partnership in the valley for small business owners, government contractors and businesses in the aviation industry. With the most advancement communication systems, high speed independent fiber connections brought into FCC , our tenants are growing and expanding through the amazing community atmosphere created here.
Falcon Field Airport is committed to providing the public a valuable air transportation resource and enhancing the aeronautical industry in the community. It is known as a safe, friendly airport and takes pride in its unique history.With more than 260,000 operations annually, Falcon Field consistently ranks among the top 10 most active general aviation airports in the U.S.
- With more than 260,000 operations annually, Falcon Field consistently ranks among the top 5 most active general aviation airports in the U.S.
- More than 750 based aircraft.
- Two runways of 5,100 and 3,800 feet accommodate a wide variety of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- FAA air traffic control tower.
- Fixed-base operator provides competitive fuel prices and pilot services.
- National car rental office located on-airport.
- More than 100 on-airport businesses provide aviation services – fueling, maintenance and repairs, inspections, avionics, aircraft painting and aircraft interiors – to support aircraft operations, manufacturing, or research & development activities.
- More than 40+ acres are available on-airport for aviation-related development with direct runway/taxiway access.
- Falcon Field Airport is ideal for aircraft components/systems manufacturing; aircraft/helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul uses; aircraft restoration; aircraft testing; aircraft sales; corporate aviation departments; and fixed-base operators.
- Variety of unique hangar facilities available to fit business needs.
- With helipads and nearby desert areas for practice maneuvers, Falcon Field is ideal for helicopter operations and manufacturing.
- Aircraft charters, recreational, sight-seeing and photography flights, and flight instruction are offered by multiple on-airport businesses.
- Near-perfect flying weather with 325+ days of sunshine annually
- Highly competitive, business friendly lease terms.
- Surrounding 1,000-acre business district offers a wide range of affordable options. Available properties can accommodate the smallest start-up to an industry leader requiring thousands of square feet. Six industrial parks are located throughout the district, creating an ideal environment for small to large manufacturing and commercial enterprises.